& protection of personal data
Music-Opera is committed to respecting the confidentiality rules relating to data protection and ensuring the highest level of protection of your personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
Personal data is collected by:
Music-Opera’s commercial name is Editions le Fil d'Ariane, and its registered office is located at 16 rue Bleue - 75009 Paris – France. The company is registered with the RCS of PARIS under the number B 399 550 912, and has the responsibility of the collection, the processing and use of data on the website, www.music-opera.com. We collect information about you when you create an account, buy tickets, send us an email, call us and when you use our website and social media.
When and What data is collected?
- contact information: name, address, phone, e-mail, date of birth (optional)
- payment information
- information about the show
When registering for the newsletter:
- contact information: name, e-mail
During a visit to our site:
- connection and navigation data,
- search engine by which you accessed our site
- IP address
- events and shows consulted
For what purpose do we use your personal data?
This data is mainly used for relationship management with you and the processing of your order.
- to send the confirmation of your order by e-mail,
- make your payment secure,
- you send your e-ticket or voucher by e-mail or your ticket by mail,
- inform the organizer of the show of your reservation
- warn you of a cancellation or change in the date, time or place of a show,
- inform you of our news and benefits by email or sms,
- inform you by e-mail alert of an opening or a news concerning an artist or a venue
WE CAN SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH THE FOLLOWING THIRD PARTY
In some cases, processing your reservation may lead us to share some of your data with our partners:
- all of your payment information is processed by a certified third-party company: Systempay is the secure online payment solution offered by Banque Populaire.
- direct mail company, a mail service. We use Mailchimp as our marketing platform. By clicking below to subscribe, you acknowledge that your information will be transferred to Mailchimp for processing. Learn more about Mailchimp's privacy practices.
- concert organizers, theaters or festivals
- Booking Protect insurance
- Consumer reviews online: Trustpilot
Personal date retention period
We store this data to manage your account and to comply with our legal obligations. Length of retention period:
- Information on customer orders and account: three years from the end of the business relationship
- Customer account information without any purchase: three years from date of account setup
- Subscribers to the newsletter: three years from registration unless you inform us that you wish to unsubscribe from our newsletters
Your rights under the Data Protection Act
Under the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978 amended by the Act of August 6, 2004, you have a right of access and rectification and opposition to personal data.
Simply write to us at Music-Opera - Editions le Fil d’Ariane - 16 rue Bleue - 75009 Paris - France.
For information on the protection of personal data, you can also consult the website of the Commission Informatique et Liberté, www.cnil.fr
We invite you to consult the privacy policies of social networks to learn how they use data, including advertising and navigation information that is collected by social networks related to the features and applications of our website. You will be able to set up access and data confidentiality directly from these social network websites. Music-Opera is not responsible for the way in which social networks use your data.
Non-EU data transfer
You are informed that your personal data may be sent in the context of our following activities: IT services, data exploitation in connection with social networks.