Highlights of the stay
- Barber of Sevilla at Le Theatre du Capitole
- A starred dinner at Les Jardins de l'Opéra
- A private concert
- A private theme visit
- Your 24 hour personal assistant
Sung by the greatest, the pink city is world famous for its gentle way of life, its rich cultural heritage and its incredible gastronomy. The Saint-Cernin Basilica, the Cité de l'Espace and the Musée des Augustins are among the most famous monuments and attractions, but the Place du Capitole is without doubt the symbol of Toulouse. Its southern flank is occupied by the Theatre, for a long time one of the most famous opera stages in France. The liveliness and intelligence of its programme make it one of Europe's leading theatres.
Le Capitole has the subtle art of the best casts, as with this bill of Rossini's irresistible opera buffa, the Barber of Seville (Florian Sempey, Eva Zaïcik, Kévin Amiel, Paolo Bordogna, Roberto Scandiuzzi). Conducted by Attilio Cremonesi and directed by Josef Ernst Köpplinger, the production rivals in colour and vitality for a performance as intoxicating as champagne.
Just for you, the doors of a historic venue in the heart of Toulouse will be opened for a private chamber music concert. This little extra will be a privileged moment of music.
Another pleasure of the stay, a visit on the theme of "Toulouse haute en couleurs" will be proposed to you by a private guide to discover the radiant city, with tasting of Violette products then another visit on the theme "le Païs de Claude Nougaro".
- Thursday, May 19th 2022: Arrival in Toulouse & your starred dinner
- Friday, May 20th 2022 : Visit and your evening "The Barber of Seville"
- Saturday, May 21st 2022 : Visit and your evening "Private concert"
Arrival in Toulouse and your starred dinner.
- Free day to visit Toulouse
- Arrival to the hotel
- Aperitif & starred dinner at restaurant "Les jardins de l'opéra"
Visit & your evening with "Barber of Sevilla"
- In the morning, your guide will propose you a visit : Colorful Toulouse and tasting of Violet's products.
- 6 PM, meeting with Hugues Rameau, artistic director of Music & Opera, for a presentation of "Barber of Seville" around an aperitif.
- 8 PM, performance of "Barber of Seville" at Theatre du Capitole, Cat 1.
Visit and evening "Private concert"
- In the morning, your guide will offer you a visit of Claude Nougaro.
- Free lunch.
- 7PM,chamber music concert by Quatuor en Héritage in an exceptional place in Toulouse, privatized for M&O, for a nice musical surprise. The concert will be followed by a cocktail reception with the artists of the Orchestre National du Capitole.
To brighten up your stay, we offer you a visit of your choice with a private guide
- Toulouse, radiant in colors
- Following Claude Nougaro's steps
Toulouse, radiant in color!
- Who has never heard of the "Pink" city? Toulouse lives up to its nickname since the brick walls are now the city’s visual identity. If the people of Toulouse are attached to their colorful streets, it should be noted that Toulouse hides many other colors which have shaped its history. Subtle fragrance, discreet flower? The delicate “Violette” of Toulouse hides many secrets and would come to us from distant lands .. Finally, whether you are a fan of Stade Toulousain or Jeanne Mas, we will tell you about the origins of "Red" and "Black", and invite you to discover the little-known colors that sublimate Toulouse ... with a tasting of products made from violet.
Hotel Toulouse Centre Capitole - 3*
The ibis Styles center Capitole hotel is completely renovated in the heart of Toulouse on the famous Place du Capitole, housed in a former 19th century mansion The hotel offers 70 welcoming, modern and warm rooms where music and dancing are omnipresent. You will also find a bar and a breakfast room in a pleasant space overlooking an interior courtyard.
Double Room (shared hotel room occupancy)€1,500 / pers.
Single room (single hotel room occupancy)€1,600 / pers.
The price includes
- Show seats
- Entries in the sites
- Personal Travel Assistant
The price does not include
In the event of confinement or deterioration of sanitary conditions, cancellation of the stay by Music & Opera before departure will result in a refund. see the Special Conditions of Sale
All our partners have implemented a strict, progressive and efficient sanitary protocol: Wearing a mask is compulsory when you travel. Hydro-alcoholic gel is made available to you. Respect for the one-metre distance. Regulatory distances between tables in all public areas. Installation of protective glass screens at the reception and counters. A thorough cleaning by disinfection is carried out regularly every day. QR code consultation of menus for all services
For each country, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (http://www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/fr/conseils-aux-voyageurs) publishes travel advice sheets on its website. You will find the latest recommendations on safety, formalities and health. We strongly recommend that you consult these sources of information regularly, right up until the day before your departure.