Highlights of the stay
- Opera Aida in cat Plus
- Opera La Traviata in cat Plus
- Opera Nabucco in cat. Plus
- A private visit on the theme of your choices
- Your personal assistant M&O to answer your questions 24h/24h
Should we present the Verona Arena Festival?
For all music lovers around the world, it is an exceptional must. Every year, spectators come to the arena to attend the necessarily grandiose oepra evenings. The Aran offers incredible acoustics. This more than exceptional stay is tailor-made for great Verdi fans with the unmissable productions of the Arena of Verona 2022!
Aida is undoubtedly the flagshipopera that you have to see at least once in your life in Verona in the majestic staging of Franco Zeffirelli just like La Traviata, necessarily sublime! Nabucco is also a mythical show to see.
Anna Netrbeko will finally be part of the AIDA, the artist at the height of his phenomenal vocal means enters the legend of the Verona Arena Festival. To enhance your stay in the most beautiful way, a guided tour of Verona with a private guide.
This summer, Verona opens its doors in a big way!
- Thursday July 7, 2022 : Arrival in Verona
- Friday July 8, 2022 : Private Visit of Verona and your evening "Aida"
- Saterday July 9, 2022 : Free day and your eveving "La Traviata".
- Sunday July 10, 2022 : Free day and your eveving "Nabucco"
Private Visit of Verona and your evening "Aida"
- In the morning, Follow your guide for a cultural visit.
- 20h00, The opera, Aida, tickets in category Plus at the Arena di Verona
Free day and your evening "La Traviata"
- Free day around Verona
- 20h00 the Opera La Traviata, tickets in category Plus at the Arena di Verona
Your Evening "Nabucco"
- 20h00 the Opera Nabucco, tickets in category Plus at the Arena di Verona
- Private Transfer from your hotel to the aiport according to the flight time
Direttore d'orchestraMarco Armiliato
Romano Dal Zovo
Direttore d'orchestraMarco Armiliato
Direttore d'orchestraDaniel Oren
Francesca Di Sauro
To make your stay as pleasant as possible, we suggest you a guided tour of Verona on different themes:
- Medieval walk
- Roman walk
- Romantic walk
- Renaissance walk
- The cathedral and its secrets
- Discovery of the district of the Basilica of Saint Zenon, a Romanesque-style church built at the end of the 11th century Saint Zenon of Verona, patron saint of Verona, was born in Mauritania around 300 AD. He was undoubtedly the first African to become a bishop in Europe. Continuation to Castelvecchio castle, a fortified castle belonging to the Lordship of Verona dating from 1354 and now transformed into a museum. In between, enjoy a wonderful walk along the Adige River Duration: 2 hours walking tour - Departure from your hotel.
- Find yourself in the 1st century AD starting your discovery at the iconic Verona Arena, passing by the monumental Roman Gate Borsari, the ancient main gate of Verona and the Decumanus Massimo. Continuation to Piazza delle Erbe, the oldest square in Verona, located on the site of the ancient Roman forum. Then admire the stone bridge or Ponte Pietra, a Roman road bridge, restored at the end of the 13th century, which crosses the Adige river in Verona. Duration: 2 hours walking tour - Departure from your hotel
- The fourteenth century is the time of the Lordship, and of Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet, of the romantic life, of the troubadours. Discover the medieval heart of Verona, its squares and crenellated towers. Duration: 2 hours walking tour - Departure from your hotel
- A historical dive from the 15th to the 18th century when the city was dominated by The Venetian Lords. During this period, Verona enjoys great prosperity which leads to a new phase of development, discover its most elegant buildings and palaces of this period. Duration: 2 hours walking tour - Departure from your hotel
Hotel Milano and Spa – 3*
Located in the historic center of Verona, just 350 meters from the Arena, a refined hotel offering 58 rooms of contemporary design with elegant furniture. There is also an indoor bar, the Sky Lounge Bar overlooking the arena and a Spa on the terrace. Private garage upon reservation.
Double Room (shared hotel room occupancy)2.000 € / pers.
Single room (single hotel room occupancy)2.800 € / pers.
Double Room (shared hotel room occupancy)1.850 € / pers.
Single room (single hotel room occupancy)2.350 € / pers.
Hotel NH Collection Verona 5*
An elegant hotel located a few minutes from the romantic center of Verona, in the Corso di Porta Borsari. Built around Roman ruins and preserving its 14th century history, the hotel offers an ideal blend of historical memories and modern comfort. A few minutes walk from the famous Arena di Verona, Piazza dell Erbe.
The 70 rooms, recently renovated, are decorated in style, and some are decorated with amazing paintings and frescoes from the original interior of the historic building. There is a restaurant and a bar.
Double Room (shared hotel room occupancy)2.200 € / pers.
Single room (single hotel room occupancy)3.000 € / pers.
The price includes
- Show seats
- Entries in the sites
- Personal Travel Assistant
The price does not include
- Drinks and Meals
In the event of confinement or deterioration of sanitary conditions, cancellation of the stay by Music & Opera before departure will result in a refund. see the Special Conditions of Sale
All our partners have implemented a strict, progressive and efficient sanitary protocol: Wearing a mask is compulsory when you travel. Hydro-alcoholic gel is made available to you. Respect for the one-metre distance. Regulatory distances between tables in all public areas. Installation of protective glass screens at the reception and counters. A thorough cleaning by disinfection is carried out regularly every day. QR code consultation of menus for all services
For each country, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (http://www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/fr/conseils-aux-voyageurs) publishes travel advice sheets on its website. You will find the latest recommendations on safety, formalities and health. We strongly recommend that you consult these sources of information regularly, right up until the day before your departure.