“Lorsque je cherche un autre mot pour exprimer le terme musique, je ne trouve jamais que le mot Venise.” (F. Nietzsche)
The Teatro La Fenice in Venice is not only one of the most beautiful opera houses in the world, but is located in the very heart of Venice's lakeside city. The prestigious New Year's concert is led by the great Myung-Whun Chung, a guarantee of quality for a dreamy New Year.
With this stay, M & O offers you an exclusive dive into classical music with a representation of La Traviata to be held at the Palazzo Barbarigo Minotto in the different rooms of the palace, lit by candles in a spirit worthy of Caravaggio.
Another highlight of the stay, a private tour will make you discover the Venice of music and singing and take you to the unusual Venice
This stay offers a pure enchantment for an unforgettable eve.
Performances included in your Travel
New Year’s Concert / Symphony No. 4 "Italienische" Mendelssohn
Teatro La Fenice
lunedi 30 dicembre 2019
Coro Orchestra e Coro del Teatro La Fenice
La Traviata Verdi
Palazzo Barbarigo Minotto
martedì 31 dicembre 2019
Programme of your travel
Monday December 30th 2019 -
Venise & New Year Concert
· On arrival, private transfer
· Free day to visit Venice, magical and captivating city.
· 5.00 pm, performance at the Teatro La Fenice In the morning in Cat 2
Tuesday December 31st 2019 -
Visite of Venise & La Traviata
· In the morning, departure for a private visit of two hours with your guide on the theme of music in the Venice of the XVII and XVIII centuries.
· Free lunch.
· 8.30 pm, La Traviata performance at the Teatro au Palazzo Barbarigo Minotto
Wednesday January 1st janvier 2020 –
Visit of Venice
· your guide will offer you a tour of the unusual Venice... Hidden courses, hidden views and all the little details that would go unnoticed without the help of an experienced guide.
Thursday January 2nd 2020 –
Departure from Venice
· Private transfer from your hotel to the airport according to flight time.
Book your trip
Hotel Saturnia & International Venezia 4*
Hotel Saturnia & International is a four-star superior hotel that enjoys a strategic position, nestled in Venice heart nearby St. Mark’s Square and La Fenice Theatre. It evokes a truly charming atmosphere being partly a 14th century palace, thanks to its unique Venetian style.
Le Splendid Venice 4*
A luxury hotel in Venice with a personality that will seduce you immediately. A timeless singularity, made of several atmospheres and precious little touches., A few steps from the Piazza San Marcet of the Teatro la Fenice.Located along a canal, the hotel has a private jetty, a gourmet restaurant and a rooftop terrace overlooking Venice.
The price of the stay includes:
Accommodation including breakfast
Very good show seats
Private excursions with a local guide
Entries in the sites
The entries in the sites on the program of the visit
The price does not include:
Tips & Personal expenses
Insurance assistance, repatriation, cancellation and interruption of stay