During this trip, a tailor-made program will take you to the unusual Venice and will also allow you to dive into the everyday life of the aristocracy in the eighteenth century. The history of Venice is also written in music because it is here that masterpieces such as Rossini's Tancredi, Rigoletto or Verdi's La Traviata have been heard for the very first time.
The story of Violetta will take place in front of your eyes, in the various rooms of the Palazzo Barbarigo Minotto, lit with candles in a spirit worthy of Caravaggio. On the stage of the famous Teatro La Fenice, another tragic destiny is staged, that of Puccini's Tosca.
Performances included in your Travel
Teatro La Fenice
venerdì 06 settembre 2019
Regista Serena Sinigaglia
Interpreti Sebastian Catana
La Traviata Verdi
Palazzo Barbarigo Minotto
sabato 07 settembre 2019
Programme of your travel
Thursday, September 5th, 19:
· On arrival transfer by taxi boat
· Free day to stroll around Venice, a magical and bewitching city
Friday, September 6th 19:
Venice the Unusual & Tosca
· In the morning, your guide will propose you a visit of the unusual Venice... Hidden courses, hidden views and all the little details that would go unnoticed without the help of an experienced guide.
· 7:00 pm representation of Tosca at Teatro La Fenice in Cat Plus
Saturday, September 7th, 19 :
The daily life of the aristocracy in the 18th century & La Traviata in Palazzo Barbarigo Minotto
· Free morning
· Afternoon, departure for a two-hour tour with your guide to discover the daily life of the aristocracy in the 18th century.
· 8:00 pm representation of La Traviata at Palazzo Barbarigo Minotto
Sunday, September 8th, 19:
· Private transfer from your hotel to the airport according to flight time
Book your trip
Hotel Saturnia & International Venezia 4*
Hotel Saturnia & International is a four-star superior hotel that enjoys a strategic position, nestled in Venice heart nearby St. Mark’s Square and La Fenice Theatre. It evokes a truly charming atmosphere being partly a 14th century palace, thanks to its unique Venetian style.
Star Splendid Hotel 4*
A luxury hotel in Venice with a personality that will seduce you immediately. A timeless singularity, made of several atmospheres and precious little touches., A few steps from the Piazza San Marcet of the Teatro la Fenice.Located along a canal, the hotel has a private jetty, a gourmet restaurant and a rooftop terrace overlooking Venice.
The price of the stay includes:
Accommodation including breakfast
Very good show seats
Private excursions with a local guide
Entries in the sites
The entries in the sites on the program of the visit
The price does not include:
Tips & Personal expenses
Insurance assistance, repatriation, cancellation and interruption of stay