“Music brings the soul into harmony with everything that exists.” (Oscar Wilde)
The Teatro La Fenice in Venice is not only one of the most beautiful opera houses in the world, but it is located right in the heart of the breathtaking lake city of Venice. The prestigious New Year’s concert is led by Daniel Harding, one of the most exciting chefs of his generation, to guarantee an exceptionally high quality New Years Eve.
With this stay, M&O offers you an exclusive immersion in classical music with, in addition, a representation of La Traviata by Verdi which will be held at Palazzo Barbarigo Minotto in the different rooms of the palace, lit by candle in a spirit worthy of Caravaggio.
To enhance the stay in the most beautiful way, a guided tour of Venice of your choice is offered on different themes such as unusual Venice, music in Venice from the 17th and 18th centuries, art in Venice or life daily life of the aristocracy in the 18th century.
This stay offers pure enchantment for an unforgettable New Years Eve.
Performances included in your Travel
New Year’s Concert
Teatro La Fenice
mercoledì 30 dicembre 2020
Coro Orchestra del Teatro La Fenice
La Traviata Verdi
Palazzo Barbarigo Minotto
giovedi 31 dicembre 2020
Programme of your travel
Tuesday December 29th, 2020
Arrival in Venice
- On arrival, transfer to the hotel with private driver
- Free day to stroll through Venice, a magical and captivating city
Wednesday December 30th, 2020
Your New Years Concert evening at Teatro La Fenice
- 5.00 p.m. performance of the New Year concert in the Plus category at Teatro La Fenice
Thursday, December 31th, 2020
Visit & your evening La Traviata at Palazzo Barbarigo
- In the morning, your guide will offer you a private tour, It's up to you to choose between, unusual Venice, music in Venice from the 17th and 18th centuries, art in Venice or even the everyday life of the aristocracy in the 18th century.
- 8.30 p.m., performance of Verdi's Traviata at the Teatro at Palazzo Barbarigo Minotto
- 11.30 p.m. Departure by vaporetto to admire the fireworks
Friday, January 1st, 2021
- Private transfer from your hotel to the airport according to flight time
Book your trip
Hotel Saturnia & International Venezia 4*
Hotel Saturnia & International is a four-star superior hotel that enjoys a strategic position, nestled in Venice heart nearby St. Mark’s Square and La Fenice Theatre. It evokes a truly charming atmosphere being partly a 14th century palace, thanks to its unique Venetian style.
Le Splendid Venice 4*
A luxury hotel in Venice with a personality that will seduce you immediately. A timeless singularity, made of several atmospheres and precious little touches., A few steps from the Piazza San Marcet of the Teatro la Fenice.Located along a canal, the hotel has a private jetty, a gourmet restaurant and a rooftop terrace overlooking Venice.
Hotel Becher 3*
An elegant hotel, located a few minutes from St. Mark's Square, the Hotel Becher overlooks the Rio dei Barcaroli, one of Venice's most picturesque canals.
The hotel offers comfortable and tastefully decorated rooms in typical Venetian style. The hotel has a private jetty.
You are interested by this journey but you have a personal preference?
Please do not hesitate to contact us to adapt this stay or for a tailor-made trip.
We can offer :
- To shorten or extend your stay,
- To change hotels,
- Other performances,
- Private visits
- Tickets for museums and exhibitions,
- To book restaurants,
- Transport is not included in the price, but we can book your flight or rent a car for you.
PLEASE CONTACT - us- to make your request
The price of the stay includes:
Accommodation including breakfast
Very good show seats
Private excursions with a local guide
Entries in the sites
The entries in the sites on the program of the visit
The price does not include:
Tips & Personal expenses
Insurance assistance, repatriation, cancellation and interruption of stay