Highlights of the stay
- Discovery of Padua with lunch
- Night at the Espanade Torgestoa & Spa 5* hotel
- Opera Carmen at the Verona Arena
- Discovery of Mantua with lunch
- Opera The Barber of Seville at the Verona Arena
- Discovery of Sirmione with lunch and cruise on Lake Garda
- Opera Aida at Verona Arena
- Small group of 14 people maximum - Departure guaranteed from 10 people
Should we present the Verona Arena Festival? For all music lovers around the world, it is an exceptional must. Every year, spectators flock to the stands of the former arenas to watch the necessarily grandiose shows. Everything is done in Verona to do justice to the oversized venue with its amazing acoustics.
This stay is specially designed for all enthusiasts who wish to enrich the experience with a group visit to the magnificent surrounding region. The perfect Italian getaway will take you to Veneto and Lombardy to discover Padua (famous for the frescoes by Giotto, its basilica and its prestigious university), Mantua the “city between the waters” with great cultural richness and Sirmione, most elegant resort on Lake Garda. In the company of Valérie Thiebaut, our travel specialist, you will discover unsuspected treasures.
Three of the most remarkable shows at the Festival des arènes are on the program for your evenings: Carmen by Bizet, Il barbiere di Siviglia by Rossini and Aida by Verdi. The ideal stay to fully enjoy Italy, Verona and its Arena which open their doors very wide!
- Thursday, June 22, 2023: Discovery of Padua
- Friday June 23, 2023: Discovery of Verona and opera Carmen at the Verona Arena
- Saturday June 24, 2023: Discovery of Mantua and opera The Barber of Seville at the Verona Arena
- Sunday, June 25, 2023: Discovery of Sirmione and Aida Opera at Verona Arena
- Monday, June 26, 2023: Tasting and lunch in a wine estate in the heart of the Regional Park of the Euganean Hills
Paris / Venice & discovery of Padua
- Departure from Paris to Venice
- From Venice airport departure for Padua by private minibus.
- Lunch in Padua
- In the afternoon, discovery of Padua Prato della Valle, St. Anthony's Basilica, historic center
- Then transfer to the Espanade Torgestoa & Spa 5* hotel, free time to enjoy the thermal pools.
- Installation and dinner in the hotel restaurant
Discovery of Verona & Your evening «Carmen» at the Verona Arena
- The morning will be dedicated to wellness enjoying the thermal pools with a panoramic view of the Euganean hills.
- Departure for Verona
- Free lunch
- In the afternoon, guided tour of Verona
- 6:30 p.m., Meeting with Romana, tour guide, for a presentation on music in Verona accompanied by an aperitif
- Free dinner
- 9:15 p.m., performance of the Opera Carmen in the premium category at the Verona Arena
Discovery of Mantua & Your evening «Le Barbier de Séville» at the Verona Arena
- Departure in the morning for a visit to Mantua
- Guided tour of Mantua: the Palazzo Ducale des Gonzaga (with the Chamber of the Spouses of Mantegna) in the footsteps of Monteverdi. Near the Ducal Palace you will visit the House of Rigoletto, Verdi's hero.
- Lunch in Mantua
- Continuation of the visit with the Bibiena Theater and the Te Palace by Giulio Romano
- Return to Verona
- Free dinner
- 9:15 p.m., performance of the Barbier de Séville in the Premium category at the Verona Arena
Discovery of Sirmione & Your Evening «Aida» at the Verona Arena
- In the morning, departure for a discovery of Sirmione, visit of the old town with its fortress built by the Scaligeri, the lords of Verona, continuation with the parish church dedicated to the Virgin and built in the 15th century. Arriving at the thermal baths of Sirmione and at the house of Maria Callas, walk to discover the charming alleys, testimonies of medieval times
- Lunch, then departure by boat on Lake Garda for a discovery of the Sirmione peninsula, passing by Rocca di Manerba, Isola dei Conigli and Isola del Garda, Gardone
- Return to Verona, free dinner
- 9:15 p.m., performance of the Opera Aida in the Premium category at the Verona Arena
Tasting & departure
- Departure for Venice
- Discovery of a wine estate, tasting with snack in the heart of the Regional Park of the Euganean Hills
- Return flight to Paris
Hôtel Espanade Torgestoa & Hôtel Indigo Vérone
Located in Montegrotto Terme, the Esplanade Tergesteo 5* - Luxury Retreat with a modern design. Wrapped in a relaxing nature. It offers a restaurant, , and a wellness center with thermal pools and panoramic views of the Euganean Hills. At the adults-only RoofTop54 spa, guests can enjoy the saltwater pool, sauna and various relaxation rooms as well as Ayurvedic treatments. The free spa includes a Finnish sauna, Kneipp path, Turkish bath and sensory showers.
The 4* Hotel Indigo Verona is a prestigious and elegant establishment, ideally located halfway between Verona's Roman arena and the city's train station. Quiet and peaceful, this hotel is a 5-minute walk from the historic center of Verona.
Double Room (shared hotel room occupancy)3.350 € / pers.
Single room (single hotel room occupancy)3.950 € / pers.
Programmes and prices are subject to change made by venues and providers.Availability has to be confirmed at the time of booking.
The price includes
- Entries in the sites
- Show seats
- Meals mentioned
The price does not include
- Drinks and Meals
You wish to advance your stay in Lucerne, we suggest you optionally on August 20, 21 the Brandenburg Concertos of Bach by the Berliner Barock Solisten
In the event of confinement or deterioration of sanitary conditions, cancellation of the stay by Music & Opera before departure will result in a refund. see the Special Conditions of Sale
All our partners have implemented a strict, progressive and efficient sanitary protocol: Wearing a mask is compulsory when you travel. Hydro-alcoholic gel is made available to you. Respect for the one-metre distance. Regulatory distances between tables in all public areas. Installation of protective glass screens at the reception and counters. A thorough cleaning by disinfection is carried out regularly every day. QR code consultation of menus for all services
For each country, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (http://www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/fr/conseils-aux-voyageurs) publishes travel advice sheets on its website. You will find the latest recommendations on safety, formalities and health. We strongly recommend that you consult these sources of information regularly, right up until the day before your departure.