Highlights of the stay
- Concert of Petrenko of the Berliner Philharmoniker
- Recital by Juan Diego Flórez
- Recital by Sir Simon
- Concert by Yannick Nézet-Séguin
- Your M&O personal assistant at your disposal 24 hours a day
Located in the heart of Switzerland, on the shores of Lake Lucerne, the city of Lucerne with its Kapellbrücke, its famous wooden bridge, its maze of charming alleys and small squares seduces with its authentic and pure atmosphere.
The Lucerne Festival, founded in 1938 by the legendary conductor Arturo Toscanini, is recognized today as one of the most prestigious in classical music. The program dares to offer a series of major events, such as this one, where three legendary orchestras are on the bill. The Berliner Philharmoniker is conducted by the breathtaking Kirill Petrenko, the London Symphony by the excellent Simon Rattle and the Philadelphia Orchestra by the no less brilliant Yannick Nézet-Séguin! On the opera side, a recital by the flamboyant Juan Diego Flórez is also offered.
- Thursday, September 1, 2022: Berliner Philharmoniker
- Friday, September 2, 2022: Juan Diego Flórez recital
- Saturday, September 3, 2022 : London Symphony Orchestra | Sir Simon
- Sunday September 4, 2022: Yannick Nézet-Séguin
- Arrival and accommodation in the hotel of your choice
- Free day to wander around Lucerne
- 7:30 pm, Petrenko concert of the Berliner Philharmoniker in the Konzertsaal
Juan Diego Flórez recital
- 7:30 pm, Recital Juan Diego Florez in the Konzetsaal
- We suggest a private tour of Lucerne
London Symphony Orchestra | Sir Simon
- 18:30, Recital Sir Simon in the Konzetsaal
Concert of Yannick Nézet-Séguin
- Yannick Nézet-Séguin concert at the Konzetsaal
- Private transfer to the airport according to your departure time.
Hôtel Central Luzern – 3*
Located in the city center of Lucerne, in the heart of the lively district of Neustadt, the Hotel Central Luzern is classic in the city center, offering 46 bright and fully renovated rooms with chic elegance
You can relax in the living room, where you can have a cup of tea or coffee in a comfortable atmosphere.
Paid public parking spaces are available in the surrounding area.
350 meters from Konzetsaal, KKL
Double Room (shared hotel room occupancy)2.050 € / pers.
Single room (single hotel room occupancy)2.200 € / pers.
Hotel Waldstaetterhof 3*
Situated 100 metres from Lucerne's railway station and 200 metres from the pier, the Waldstätterhof is centrally located. The completely modernly renovated buildings date back to the beginning of the 20th century. The rooms and junior suites are traditionally decorated. You can enjoy delicious international and Swiss cuisine, including a selection of vegetarian dishes, in the hotel's restaurant. The hotel is an 11-minute walk from the beach.
Double Room (shared hotel room occupancy)2.100 € / pers.
Single room (single hotel room occupancy)2.300 € / pers.
The price includes
- Show seats
- Personal Travel Assistant
The price does not include
- Drinks and Meals
In the event of confinement or deterioration of sanitary conditions, cancellation of the stay by Music & Opera before departure will result in a refund. see the Special Conditions of Sale
All our partners have implemented a strict, progressive and efficient sanitary protocol: Wearing a mask is compulsory when you travel. Hydro-alcoholic gel is made available to you. Respect for the one-metre distance. Regulatory distances between tables in all public areas. Installation of protective glass screens at the reception and counters. A thorough cleaning by disinfection is carried out regularly every day. QR code consultation of menus for all services
For each country, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (http://www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/fr/conseils-aux-voyageurs) publishes travel advice sheets on its website. You will find the latest recommendations on safety, formalities and health. We strongly recommend that you consult these sources of information regularly, right up until the day before your departure.