Highlights of the stay
- Performance of Carmen in category plus
- Performance of Aida in category plus
- Performance of Nabucco in category plus
- Private visit on the themes of your choice
- Your personal assistant M&0 24/24.
The line-up for the new 2022 season of the Verona Arena is spectacular. In addition to the grandiose performances of the opera masterpieces for which the Festival is renowned, there is also the prestige of two huge international stars. The magnificent prima ballerina Roberto Bolle and the fabulous Plácido Domingo will be on the huge Verona stage for two beautiful evenings.
The operas on the bill this season are all about the spectacular. Among the many masterpieces, Verdi's Nabucco and Aida, Bizet's Carmen and Puccini's Turandot are the titles that must be seen at least once in one's life in a setting as imposing as the arena. A dazzling Traviata completes the 2022 Verona Arena Festival programme, a must-see!
- Thursday, June 23rd 2022 : Arrival in Verona & your evening "Aida"
- Friday, June 24th 2022 : Visit of Verona and your evening "Carmen"
- Saturday, June 25th 2022 : Free day & your evening "Nabucco"
Arrival in Verona and your evening "Aida"
- At your arrival, private transfer with your private driver to your hotel.
- Free day to stroll through Verona.
- 9:15PM, performance of Aida in category plus at the Arena di Verona.
Visit of Verona and your evening "Carmen"
- In the morning, your guide will propose you a cultural visit on the themes of your choice.
- 9:15PM, performance of Carmen in category plus at the Arena of Verona.
Free day and your evening "Nabucco"
- Free day to stroll through Verona
- 9:15PM, performance of Nabucco in category plus at the Arena of Verona
- Private transfer to the airport according to your flight
To make your stay as pleasant as possible, we suggest you a guided tour of Verona on different themes:
- Medieval walk
- Roman walk
- Romantic walk
- Renaissance walk
- The cathedral and its secrets
- Discovery of the district of the Basilica of Saint Zenon, a Romanesque-style church built at the end of the 11th century Saint Zenon of Verona, patron saint of Verona, was born in Mauritania around 300 AD. He was undoubtedly the first African to become a bishop in Europe. Continuation to Castelvecchio castle, a fortified castle belonging to the Lordship of Verona dating from 1354 and now transformed into a museum. In between, enjoy a wonderful walk along the Adige River Duration: 2 hours walking tour - Departure from your hotel.
- Find yourself in the 1st century AD starting your discovery at the iconic Verona Arena, passing by the monumental Roman Gate Borsari, the ancient main gate of Verona and the Decumanus Massimo. Continuation to Piazza delle Erbe, the oldest square in Verona, located on the site of the ancient Roman forum. Then admire the stone bridge or Ponte Pietra, a Roman road bridge, restored at the end of the 13th century, which crosses the Adige river in Verona. Duration: 2 hours walking tour - Departure from your hotel
- The fourteenth century is the time of the Lordship, and of Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet, of the romantic life, of the troubadours. Discover the medieval heart of Verona, its squares and crenellated towers. Duration: 2 hours walking tour - Departure from your hotel
- A historical dive from the 15th to the 18th century when the city was dominated by The Venetian Lords. During this period, Verona enjoys great prosperity which leads to a new phase of development, discover its most elegant buildings and palaces of this period. Duration: 2 hours walking tour - Departure from your hotel
Hotel Milano and Spa – 3*
Located in the historic center of Verona, just 350 meters from the Arena, a refined hotel offering 58 rooms of contemporary design with elegant furniture. There is also an indoor bar, the Sky Lounge Bar overlooking the arena and a Spa on the terrace. Private garage upon reservation.
Double Room (shared hotel room occupancy)1.800 € / pers.
Single room (single hotel room occupancy)2.300 € / pers.
Double Room (shared hotel room occupancy)1.750 € / pers.
Single room (single hotel room occupancy)2.400 € / pers.
Hotel NH Collection Verona 5*
An elegant hotel located a few minutes from the romantic center of Verona, in the Corso di Porta Borsari. Built around Roman ruins and preserving its 14th century history, the hotel offers an ideal blend of historical memories and modern comfort. A few minutes walk from the famous Arena di Verona, Piazza dell Erbe.
The 70 rooms, recently renovated, are decorated in style, and some are decorated with amazing paintings and frescoes from the original interior of the historic building. There is a restaurant and a bar.
Double Room (shared hotel room occupancy)2.000 € / pers.
Single room (single hotel room occupancy)2.890 € / pers.
The price includes
- Show seats
- Entries in the sites
- Personal Travel Assistant
The price does not include
- Drinks and Meals
In the event of confinement or deterioration of sanitary conditions, cancellation of the stay by Music & Opera before departure will result in a refund. see the Special Conditions of Sale
All our partners have implemented a strict, progressive and efficient sanitary protocol: Wearing a mask is compulsory when you travel. Hydro-alcoholic gel is made available to you. Respect for the one-metre distance. Regulatory distances between tables in all public areas. Installation of protective glass screens at the reception and counters. A thorough cleaning by disinfection is carried out regularly every day. QR code consultation of menus for all services
For each country, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (http://www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/fr/conseils-aux-voyageurs) publishes travel advice sheets on its website. You will find the latest recommendations on safety, formalities and health. We strongly recommend that you consult these sources of information regularly, right up until the day before your departure.