Highlights of the stay
- New Year's concert at Teatro La Fenice
- La Traviata at Palazzo Barbarigo
- A visit to Cannaregio, the Ghetto and the Palazzo Grimani S. Maria Formosa
- A day trip to the three islands of Burano, Murano and Torcello Lunch in Torcello
- Lunch in Torcello
- New Year's Eve dinner
- Your personal M&O assistant 24 hours a day
- Small group - 12 pers max.
New Year's Eve in the heart of the Serenissima is the promise of pure enchantment. Timeless Venice and the Teatro La Fenice await you for an exceptional New Year's Eve...
Venice is a name that makes you dream! The Serenissima with its extraordinary palaces, architectural masterpieces, canals and sunny squares where you can enjoy a Spritz offers one of the most beautiful settings on the planet. The Teatro La Fenice in Venice is also one of the most beautiful opera houses in the world! The prestigious New Year's concert is conducted by the fiery Daniel Harding, a guarantee of quality for a sensational New Year's Eve.
Accompanied throughout by a member of the Music & Opera team, we offer you an exclusive immersion in classical music with a performance of La Traviata in the Palazzo Barbarigo Minotto in the various rooms of the palace, lit by candlelight in a spirit worthy of Caravaggio.
Another highlight of this stay in a small group (maximum of 12 people), a private guide will take you to discover the three fabulous islands, Burano, Murano and Torcello. Another unusual visit to the Cannaregio district and the Ghetto will be an opportunity to discover Venice in all its extraordinary diversity. This trip offers pure enchantment for an unforgettable New Year's Eve.
- Wednesday, December 28, 2022: Arrival in Venice
- Friday, December 30, 2022: Discovery day & your La Traviata evening
- Saturday December 31, 2022: Visit & New Year's Eve Dinner
Arrival in Venice
- Upon arrival, transfer to the hotel with private driver
- Installation in your hotel
- Free dinner
Discovery day & your La Traviata evening
- In the morning departure for the discovery of the three islands Burano, Murano and Torcello with lunch in Torcello
- 8:30 pm, performance of the opera La Traviata at Palazzo Barbarigo Minotto, free seating.
- Free dinner
Visit & New Year's Eve Dinner
- In the morning, your guide will suggest a visit to Cannaregio and the Ghetto
- Free lunch
- 5:00 pm, New Year's concert at the Fenice
- Free dinner
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Private transfer from your hotel to the airport according to flight time
To enhance the stay in the most beautiful way, two guided tours of Venice
- Hidden treasures, Palazzo Grimani of S. Maria Formosa
- Unusual Venice
Hidden treasures: Palazzo Grimani of S. Maria Formosa
his extraordinary palace, which belonged to the ancient patrician family of the Grimani until the middle of the 19th century, still houses the frescoes of the 16th century, a unique example in Venice of art oriented towards the Roman taste, and part of its famous collection of ancient statues, arranged in the Tribuna, the room conceived by Giovanni Grimani with the aim of surprising us. Duration: 2 hours walking tour - Departure from the hotel (Recommended even for those who have difficulty walking)
Hotel Splendid Venice 4*
A luxury hotel in Venice with a personality that will seduce you immediately. A timeless singularity, made of several atmospheres and precious little touches., A few steps from the Piazza San Marcet of the Teatro la Fenice. Located along a canal, the hotel has a private jetty, a gourmet restaurant and a rooftop terrace overlooking Venice.
Double Room (shared hotel room occupancy)2.800 € / pers.
Single room (single hotel room occupancy)3.000 € / pers.
Programmes et prix communiqués sous réserve de modification de la part des institutions musicales et des prestataires.
La disponibilité devra être validée au moment de la réservation.
The price includes
- Show seats
- Meals mentioned
- Entries in the sites
The price does not include
- Drinks and Meals
In the event of confinement or deterioration of sanitary conditions, cancellation of the stay by Music & Opera before departure will result in a refund. see the Special Conditions of Sale
All our partners have implemented a strict, progressive and efficient sanitary protocol: Wearing a mask is compulsory when you travel. Hydro-alcoholic gel is made available to you. Respect for the one-metre distance. Regulatory distances between tables in all public areas. Installation of protective glass screens at the reception and counters. A thorough cleaning by disinfection is carried out regularly every day. QR code consultation of menus for all services
For each country, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (http://www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/fr/conseils-aux-voyageurs) publishes travel advice sheets on its website. You will find the latest recommendations on safety, formalities and health. We strongly recommend that you consult these sources of information regularly, right up until the day before your departure.