Paris certainly attracts many art, culture and music enthusiasts. In more ways than one, the City of Lights serves as a benchmark for the richness of its heritage and for a musical offering that has become exceptional. With the opening of the Philharmonic Hall, already renowned throughout the world, the City of Lights has acquired a new reference hall.
This lyric stay offers you the opportunity to attend three of the biggest highlights of the season with, first of all, this new Verdi Aida at the Opéra Bastille which simply brings together the best performers in the world (Sondra Radvanovsky, Jonas Kaufmann , Elina Garanca and Ludovic Tézier). At the Palais Garnier, the staging of Capriccio (embodied by the divine Diana Damrau) by Richard Strauss by Robert Carsen is one of the greatest successes of this genius with a simply unforgettable finale. Finally, Strauss’s music will roar at the Philharmonie de Paris with this Strauss Elektra conducted by silversmith Esa-Pekka Salonen with a dream vocal set (Iréne Theorin, Lise Davidsen and Anna Larsson).
Exceptional stay which will undoubtedly fill the most demanding music lovers with happiness!
Other amenities of the stay, a private guide takes you on a discovery of "typical Paris", the essentials such as the unknown, crafts and gastronomy ...
Performances included in your Travel
Capriccio Strauss R.
friday 12 February 2021
Director Robert Carsen
Performers Diana Damrau
Elektra Strauss R.
Philharmonie (Grande salle Pierre Boulez)
sunday 14 February 2021
Director Concert Version
Performers Iréne Theorin
Choeurs Choeur de l'Orchestre de Paris
Conservatoire National de Paris Students
Orchestre de Paris
monday 15 February 2021
Director Lotte de Beer
Performers Sondra Radvanovsky
Friday, February 12th, 2021
Arrival in Paris & your evening “Capriccio" at the Palais Garnier
- Upon arrival, transfer with your private driver to your hotel
- Free day to stroll around Paris
- 7.30 p.m., performance of Richard Strauss's Opera Capriccio in the category Plus at the Palais Garnier
Saturday, February 13th, 2021
- In the morning, your guide will offer you a visit on one of the themes to choose from, "Typical Paris", the essentials such as the unknown, crafts and gastronomy ...
Sunday February 14th, 2021
Your evening “Elektra” at the Philharmonie
- 4.30 p.m. performance of Elektra by Richard Strauss in concert version in category 1 in the Grande Salle Pierre Boulez of the Philharmonie de Paris
Monday, February 15th, 2021
Your “Aida” evening at the Bastille Opera
- 7.30 p.m. performance of Aida by Verdi in the category Plus at the Opéra Bastille
Tuesday, February 16th, 2021
- Private transfer from your hotel to the airport according to flight time
M&O advantage: During your stay, a Music & Opera personal assistant is at your disposal 24 hours a day, to manage logistical contingencies, requests for suggestions for leisure or activities on site, additional reservations ...
Book your trip
Hôtel Boutet – M Gallery Paris 5*
Located in the heart of the authentic Bastille area, close to Le Marais, this new 5-star hotel is housed in a building steeped in history: the Maison Boutet. An importer of exotic wood then a chocolate factory, the building retains its historical charm.
M&O tailor-made stay
You can choose other show dates, we adapt the stay to your wishes ...
We can offer :
- To shorten or extend your stay,
- To change hotels,
- Other performances,
- Private visits
- Tickets for museums and exhibitions,
- To book restaurants,
- Transport is not included in the price, but we can book your flight or rent a car for you.
PLEASE CONTACT - us- to make your request
The price of the stay includes:
Accommodation including breakfast
Very good show seats
Private excursions with a local guide
Entries in the sites
The entries in the sites on the program of the visit
The price does not include:
Tips & Personal expenses
Insurance assistance, repatriation, cancellation and interruption of stay