Naples is a fascinating city that belongs to those who know how to forget about themselves. Its convents, castles or ancient palaces can be discovered around an alleyway or drowned in the exuberant agitation of the Neapolitans. Among the many treasures hidden in the heart of the sparkling gulf, the Teatro di San Carlo is one of the most famous opera halls in Italy. The history and architecture of this Italian-style theater make it a unique place, especially under the spotlight since Stéphane Lissner took over as director.
Ideal stay for fulfilled music lovers who will be able to attend an Opera performance and a concert among the most anticipated of the international opera season. The divine soprano that the world is tearing apart, Anna Pirozzi plays Ciocio san, Puccini's Madama Butterfly. At the concert in one of the most beautiful opera halls in the world, the Wiener Philharmoniker, the most prestigious orchestra is conducted by Riccardo Muti, legend of the conductor.
You will also take the time to discover the rich heritage of the city with a private guide while enjoying breathtaking views. Unmissable steps, the sumptuous and unique archaeological site of Pompeii or the Amalfi coast and Ravello will be the opportunity for a day of discovery. You choose !
Friday, May 7th, 2021
Arrival in Naples
- Upon arrival, welcome and private transfer
- Free day to stroll around Naples.
Saturday 8 May 2021
Visit of Naples & your evening “Madama Butterfly
- Morning departure for a walking tour of Naples with your private guide
- 7:00 p.m., performance of the Opera Madama in the Plus category at the Teatro di San Carlo
Sunday May 9th, 2021
Discovery day & your “Schumann / Brahms / Mendelssohn” evening
- In the morning, departure with your guide for a day on the Amalfi Coast & Ravello or Pompeii & Vesuvius, the choice is yours!
- Free lunch during your excursion
- 7:00 p.m., Concert with Riccardo Muti / Wiener Phiharmoniker in category Plus at the Teatro di San Carlo
Monday, May 10th, 2021
- Private transfer from your hotel to the airport according to the flight time
M&O advantage: During your stay, a Music & Opera personal assistant is at your disposal 24 hours a day, to manage logistical contingencies, requests for suggestions for leisure or activities on site, additional reservations ...
Book your trip
Grand Hotel Oriente - 4*
This recently renovated hotel is located in the historic center of Naples. The classic-style rooms are spacious and come with all kinds of comforts and technology.
The hotel has a restaurant and a panoramic bar on the ninth floor.
M&O tailor-made stay
You can choose other show dates, we adapt the stay to your wishes ...
We can offer :
- To shorten or extend your stay,
- To change hotels,
- Other performances,
- Private visits
- Tickets for museums and exhibitions,
- To book restaurants,
- Transport is not included in the price, but we can book your flight or rent a car for you.
PLEASE CONTACT - us- to make your request
The price of the stay includes:
Accommodation including breakfast
Very good show seats
Private excursions with a local guide
Entries in the sites
The entries in the sites on the program of the visit
Personal Travel Assistant
24h/24h during your travel
The price does not include:
Tips & Personal expenses
Insurance assistance, repatriation, cancellation and interruption of stay