Orange, the charming city of Vaucluse is indeed this City of the Princes which receives the greatest artists at the time of the Chorégies. The Festival, which can boast of being the oldest in France (and certainly in the world) is still creating an event in the landscape of Summer Festivals!
One day attending a performance at the Chorégies d'Orange is an unmissable event in the life of a music lover. The perfect acoustics, the concentration of the audience, the quality of the productions, all combine to make the moment unforgettable.
This is really a big event! Cecilia Bartoli, today's greatest diva and one of the most popular, will be on the legendary stage of the Ancient Theater for a recital of Italian tunes. A great moment of music that will undoubtedly be a milestone in the history of the Chorégies!
Friday July 16th, 2021
Arrival in Orange & your evening “Cecilia Bartoli”
- On your arrival, private transfer from the Tgv station to your hotel
- Transfers from your hotel to the Antique Theater of Orange - round trip
- 9:30 p.m., recital “Viaggio italiano” by Cecilia Bartoli in Premium category at the Ancient Theater
Saturday July 17th, 2021
- As an option, we can offer you a discovery day with a private guide (Pont du Gard with a wine tasting in Châteauneuf du Pape or a visit to the superb papal city of Avignon)
Sunday July 18th, 2021
- Private transfer from your hotel to the TGV station according to the time of departure
M&O advantage: During your stay, a Music & Opera personal assistant is at your disposal 24 hours a day, to manage logistical contingencies, requests for suggestions for leisure or activities on site, additional reservations ...
Book your trip
Château de Massillan 4*
Le Château de Massillan, the hunting lodge of Henri II and Diane de Poitiers, was built in 1555.
The Château de Massillan is set in an ideal location, surrounded by majestic trees in 9 hectares of parkland, close to Orange in the north of the Vaucluse region, and encircled by the vineyards which produce Côtes du Rhône, and Avignon’s Châteauneuf du Pape nearby.
Its country lake reflects the turquoise sky of Provence. Just a short sketch of some of the advantages of this place which is unique to the region
Château des Fines roches – 4*
Located in the heart of the prestigious vineyards of Chateauneuf-du-Pape, this castle built towards the end of the 19th century was inhabited by the Marquis de Baroncelli and frequented by the Provencal poets.
The 11 rooms of the hotel all overlook the vineyard surrounding the castle. If the decoration is inspired by Provence, the services are modern. The hotel offers a gourmet restaurant, swimming pool and parking.
M&O tailor-made stay
You can choose other show dates, we adapt the stay to your wishes ...
We can offer :
- To shorten or extend your stay,
- To change hotels,
- Other performances,
- Private visits
- Tickets for museums and exhibitions,
- To book restaurants,
- Transport is not included in the price, but we can book your flight or rent a car for you.
PLEASE CONTACT - us- to make your request
The price of the stay includes:
Accommodation including breakfast
Very good show seats
The meals mentioned
Personal Travel Assistant
24h/24h during your travel
The price does not include:
Private excursions with a local guide
Tips & Personal expenses