Highlights of the stay
- Opera and a concert at Festspielhaus
- A private theme visit
- Your 24 hour personal assistant
Music lovers know that, Baden-Baden is a lovely spa town which is a real El Dorado for classical music amateur. The Festspielhaus in Baden-Baden hosts every seasons the most popular international artists, doing a series of key moments as a permanent festival. The other key moment of the day, a private guide will take you to the discovery of different aspects of Baden Baden and including ruins of Roman baths.
- Monday, April 11th 2022 : Arrival in Baden Baden
- Tuesday, April 12th 2022 : Visit and your evening "Queen of Spades"
- Wednesday, April 13th 2022 : Your evening "Anna Netbroko"
Arrival in Baden Baden.
- At your arrival, private transfer with your driver to your hotel
- Free day to stroll through Baden Baden
Visit of Baden Baden and your evening "Queen of Spades"
- On the morning, your guide will propose you a visit of Baden Baden.
- 6 PM, performance of Opera Queen of Spade, Cat 1 at Festspielhaus.
Your evening "Anna Netbroko"
- Free day
- 6 PM, concert with Anna Netbroko at Festspielhaus,Cat 1.
- Option : We can book you a table at Pizzi's restaurant and/or book an access to thermaes of Caracalla's Spa.
- Private transfer from your hotel to the airport according to the flight time
DirectorMoshe Leiser & Patrice Caurier
Let yourself be tempted by the unique charm, story and curiosities of the modern spa town and the old European summer capital. Discover Baden Baden under all its aspects during this tour :
- Thermae's neighborhood with its famous casino and Mile's museum
- Ruins of Roman baths
Thermae's neighborhood with its famous casino and Mile's museum
- Your guide will take you through the thermae's neighborhood with its famous casino and the Mile's museum, the ancien city's neighborhood with the marketplace and the city hall and the thermae's neighborhood with the famous Friedrichsbad roman-italian.
Ruins of Roman baths
- During a walk in the thermae's neighborhood, the Soldatenbad is situated just underneath the current Friedrichsbad. You will also discover the ruins of Roman baths, a museum of ancients thermal traditions, one of the oldest and best preserved spa complex, in its original state, making the Roman cultural spa town born again.
Dorint Hotel House Messmer 5*
Hotel Dorint Maison Messmer is located in the center of Baden-Baden less than 5 minutes from Staatliche Kunsthalle The hotel offers 152 luxurious rooms and suites equipped with a desk, cable TV and free Wi-Fi. The hotel has a theater restaurant with an open kitchen, a private dining room, a brasserie and a bar. A spa offers an indoor pool with hot tub, fitness center and sauna.
Double Room (shared hotel room occupancy)€1,450 / pers.
Single room (single hotel room occupancy)€2,100 / pers.
Hôtel Sophienpark 4*
Set in a 0.4 hectare estate, this stylish hotel is a 5-minute walk from the Frieder Burda Museum of Modern Art. The historic building in elegant style is listed in one of the best hotels. The spacious and modern rooms include a wide range of modern amenities.
Double Room (shared hotel room occupancy)€1,300 / pers.
Single room (single hotel room occupancy)€1,950 / pers.
The price includes
- Show seats
- Entries in the sites
The price does not include
In the event of confinement or deterioration of sanitary conditions, cancellation of the stay by Music & Opera before departure will result in a refund. see the Special Conditions of Sale
All our partners have implemented a strict, progressive and efficient sanitary protocol: Wearing a mask is compulsory when you travel. Hydro-alcoholic gel is made available to you. Respect for the one-metre distance. Regulatory distances between tables in all public areas. Installation of protective glass screens at the reception and counters. A thorough cleaning by disinfection is carried out regularly every day. QR code consultation of menus for all services
For each country, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (http://www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/fr/conseils-aux-voyageurs) publishes travel advice sheets on its website. You will find the latest recommendations on safety, formalities and health. We strongly recommend that you consult these sources of information regularly, right up until the day before your departure.