Trip to Parma: I Due Foscari / Luisa Miller (from October 11th to 14th 2019)
Trip to Parma
Verdi Festival: I Due Foscari, Luisa Miller and Aida
FROM OCTOBER FRIDAY 11th TO MONDAY 14th 2019 3 NIGHTS
The charming town of Parma is known worldwide for its two culinary specialties, ham and parmesan cheese. Its cultural notoriety is also indisputable especially in the lyrical domain. The greatest Italian opera composer Giuseppe Verdi grew up in Busseto in the province of Parma. Every season the Verdi Festival's great institution in Parma offers a varied and exciting program around the country's child.
On the occasion of the famous Festival, M & O offers you other highlights with a private tour of Parma and also an escape to the discovery of Busseto, the birthplace of Verdi. Note that the three operas offered during this stay, I due Foscari, Luisa Miller and Aida are staged respectively by Lev Dodin, Leo Muscato and Franco Zeffirelli and interpreted as it should be by the great names of the singing of Verdeans and artists of tomorrow. Unforgettable !
Friday October 11th 2019
Parma & I due Foscari
On arrival, private transfer from Bologna Airport to your hotel.
Free day to visit Parma.
8.00 pm, I due Foscari at the Teatro Regio.
Lunch and dinner free.
Saturday October 12th 2019
Visit of Parma & Luisa Miller
Morning, departure for a two-hour visit with your guide for a discovery of Parma.
Lunch and dinner free.
8.00 pm, representation of Luisa Miller at the Church of San Francesco del Prato.
Sunday October 13th 2019
Visit & Aida
In the morning, departure for your discovery of Busseto with a local guide.
Lunch in Busseto.
15:30 pm, Aida at the Teatro Verdi Return to Parma.
Monday October 14th 2019
Private transfer from your hotel to the airport of Bologna according to flight time.
Hotels to choose:
Park Hotel Pacchioso 5*
Nestled in a beautiful park in the oldest part of Parma. The historic building that houses the hotel dates back to the beginning of the last century. A luxury hotel in the heart of the city, it has 59 rooms decorated in neo-Renaissance style, with Carrara marble floors and handcrafted furniture. It also offers a restaurant and a garden.
NH Hotel Parma 4*
A new hotel designed by the famous Spanish architect Oriol Bohigas. A short walk from the city center and the emblematic monuments of the city. The hotel offers 120 spacious rooms in contemporary style with gray tones. Also has a fitness area and a fine bar-restaurant.
The price of the stay includes:
- 1 opera at the Teatro Regio I due Foscari in Lodge
- 1 opera : Luisa Miller at the Church of San Francesco del Prato, in cat 1
- 1 opera at the Teatro Verdi Aida in Lodge
- Private transfer from Bologna airport / hotel (round trip)
- 3 nights in a double or single room with breakfast in the hotel of your choice
- 2 excursions of with a local guide Lunch on tour (October 13th)
- Return transfer Busseto / Parma
- The entries in the sites on the program of the visit
The price does not include:
- The meals mentioned "free"
- The drinks
- Luggage carrying
- Personal expenses
- Insurance assistance, repatriation, cancellation and interruption of stay
- City tax
Please select your hotel, type of room and rate in the below list:
- Trip to Venice: La Scala di Seta / Il Barbiere di Siviglia (from September 27th to 30th 2019) See the product
- Séjour à Paris : Un américain à Paris / Le Parc / ballet Raymonda (du 28 décembre 2019 au 01 janvier 2020) See the product
- Trip to Orange: Guillaume Tell (from July 12th to 14th 2019) See the product