Trip to Paris: Madame Favart / Don Giovanni / Tree of Codes (from June 27th to July 1st 2019)
Trip to Paris
Madame Favart, Don Giovanni and Ballet Tree of Codes
FROM JUNE THURSDAY 27th TO JULY MONDAY 1st 2019 4 NIGHTS
Paris certainly attracts many passionate about art, culture and music. In more than one way, the city of light serves as a reference for the richness of its heritage and for an exceptional musical offer. This stay is conducive to attend great shows in three iconic rooms. The gold and velvet of the Palais Garnier welcome a new production of the opera of operas. Don Giovanni is played by Etienne Dupuis with the musical direction of the brilliant Philippe Jordan.
In the modernity and comfort of Bastille, contemporary dance is at its highest with the Paris Opera Ballet. The company is considered one of the best in the world dancing Tree of Codes, Wayne McGregor's incredible ballet on the reflections of the visual artist Olafur Eliasson. Finally, in the setting of the marvelous Opéra Comique, also called Salle Favart, Offenbach is at home with a work of art, "Madame Favart"! Other highlights of the stay, a private guide takes you to discover the "typical Paris", the must-see as the unknown, the craft and gastronomy ... Paris shines brightly, more than ever!
Thursday June 27th 2019
On arrival, private transfer.
Free day to visit Paris.
Lunch and dinner free.
Friday June 28th 2019
Visit & Madame Favart at the Opéra Comique
In the morning, departure with your private guide for a historical and gourmet walk.
Lunch and afternoon free.
7.00 pm, dinner at the Bistro Opera Carmen (Starter + main course or Main course + dessert, excluding drinks).
8.00 pm, Madame Favart at the Opéra Comique.
Saturday June 29th 2019
Don Giovanni at the Opéra Garnier
Day and meals free.
7.30 pm, Mozart's Don Giovanni at the Opéra Garnier.
Sunday June 30th 2019
Ballet Tree of Codes at the Opéra Bastille
Day and meals free.
4.00 pm, Ballet Tree of Codes (Wayne McGregor) at the Opéra Bastille.
Monday July 1st 2019
Private transfer from your hotel to the airport according to flight time.
Your hotels to choose:
Hôtel Les Tournelles 3*
The Hotel Les Tournelles enjoys a particularly privileged location in the heart of the historic Marais district, just a few metres from the prestigious Place des Vosges. The opportunities for delightful walks are numerous here, amidst some of the oldest streets in Paris.
Hôtel Nolinski 5*
The heart of Paris conceals mysteries…to be unlocked by a select few initiates. Moments away from the Comédie Française and the Palais Royal gardens, enclosed between layers of history and Haussmann elegance, lies a temple to art and life à la française: the NOLINSKI.
The price of the stay includes:
- 1 Opera at the Opéra Comique, Madame Favart in Cat premium
- 1 Opera at the Opéra Garnier, Don Giovanni in Cat +
- 1 ballet at the Opéra Bastille, Tree of Codes in Cat +
- Transfer from the airport to hotel (round trip)
- Transfer to Versailles (round trip)
- 4 nights in a double or single room with breakfast in the hotel of your choice
- 1 excursion with a local guide
The price does not include:
- The meals mentioned "free"
- The drinks
- Luggage carrying
- Personal expenses
- Insurance assistance, repatriation, cancellation and interruption of stay
- City tax
Please select your hotel, type of room and rate in the below list:
- Séjour à Paris : Un américain à Paris / Le Parc / ballet Raymonda (du 28 décembre 2019 au 01 janvier 2020) See the product
- Trip to Palermo: The Nutcracker (from December 13th to 16th 2019) See the product
- Trip to Venice: La Traviata / Il Barbiere di Siviglia (from November 1st to 4th 2019) See the product