Trip to Venice: Madama Butterfly / Le Barbier de Séville (from October 04th to 07th 2019)
Trip to Venice
Madama Butterfly at the Teatro La Fenice & Il Barbiere di Siviglia at the Palazzo Barbarigo Minotto
FROM OCTOBER FRIDAY 04th TO MONDAY 07th 2019 3 NIGHTS
A must-see pilgrimage for any art lover, Venice is a musical city par excellence. The sumptuous Teatro La Fenice alone deserves the trip.
This opera remains, together with the Scala di Milano and the Teatro San Carlo in Naples, one of the most prestigious temples of Italian opera. Victim of numerous fires, this magnificent neoclassical building, restored in the same way, bears, more proudly than ever, the name of phoenix (fenice in Italian), this majestic animal which is reborn from its ashes.
The stay is an enchantment for the eyes and the ears. During two visits, you will discover the unusual Venice of hidden courtyards and hidden views. You will dive into the Venetian musical universe of the XVII and XVIII centuries. At the Teatro la Fenice, you will attend a performance of Puccini's Madama Butterfly, a masterpiece of sensibility. Then, in the various rooms of the Palazzo Barbarigo Minotto lit with candles in a spirit worthy of Caravaggio, you will live the truculence of the Barber of Seville of Rossini as a privileged guest.
Friday October 04th 2019
On arrival, private transfer.
Free day to visit Venice.
Lunch and dinner free.
Saturday October 05th 2019
Visit of Venice & Madama Butterfly
In the morning, your guide proposes a visit of unusual Venice.
Meal and afternoon free.
3.30 pm, Madama Butterfly at the Teatro La Fenice.
Sunday October 06th 2019
Visit of Venice & Il Barbiere di Siviglia
In the morning, your guide proposes a visit on the theme of music in the Venice of the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries.
8.00 pm, Il Barbiere di Siviglia at the Palazzo Barbirigo Minotto.
Monday October 07th 2019
Private transfer from your hotel to the airport according to flight time.
Hotels to choose:
Hotel Saturnia & International Venezia 4*
Hotel Saturnia & International is a four-star superior hotel that enjoys a strategic position, nestled in Venice heart nearby St. Mark’s Square and La Fenice Theatre. It evokes a truly charming atmosphere being partly a 14th century palace, thanks to its unique Venetian style.
Star Splendid Hotel 4*
After a day exploring the wonders of the city of the Doges, the Splendid Venice is the ideal refuge: cozy, comfortable and, above all, full of hospitality to the Italian, warm and always impeccable.
The price of the stay includes:
- 1 opera at the La Fenice, Madama Butterfly in Cat +
- 1 opera at the at the Palazzo Barbirigo Minotto, Il Barbiere di Siviglia
- Transfer from the airport / hotel (round trip)
- 3 nights in a double or single room with breakfast in the hotel of your choice
- 2 excursions with a local guide
- The entries in the sites on the program of the visit
The price does not include:
- The meals mentioned "free"
- The drinks
- Luggage carrying
- Personal expenses
- Insurance assistance, repatriation, cancellation and interruption of stay
- City tax
Please select your hotel, type of room and rate in the below list:
- Trip to Paris: Madame Favart / Don Giovanni / Tree of Codes (from June 27th to July 1st 2019) See the product
- Trip to Rome: concert Beethoven & Tosca (from June 16th to 19th 2019) See the product
- Trip to Paris: An American in Paris / Prince Igor / Cecilia Bartoli (from December 12th to 16th 2019) See the product