Trip to Venice: La Scala di Seta / Madama Butterfly (from September 19th to 22nd 2019)
Trip to Venice
La Scala di Seta & Madama Butterfly at the Teatro La Fenice
FROM SEPTEMBER THURSDAY 19th TO SUNDAY 22nd 2019 3 NIGHTS
With a history out of the ordinary, Venice is also a capital of classical music. Venetians have always had a passion for music. In the 17th century, it was everywhere: in the palaces then in the theaters and even in the four hospices of the city. True Venetian originality, these ospedali produced famous concerts throughout Europe.
With La Fenice, the city has a major stage in the Europe of the Opera. Many composers have created their masterpieces. The music lover is thrilled because it is here that masterpieces like La Traviata by Verdi or Semiramide by Rossini are born. This trip allows you to enjoy Venice on the theme of music and art through visits and two opera performances at the famous and superb Teatro la Fenice.
First, with La Scala di seta, it is the model of the farce and the truculence of Rossini that we will applaud. Madama Butterfly, Puccini's masterpiece draws rather the tears in this superb production. A stay specially made for music lovers.
Thursday September 19th 2019
On arrival, private transfer.
Free day to visit Venice.
Lunch and dinner free.
Friday September 20th 2019
Visit of Venice & La Scala di seta
In the morning, your guide proposes a visit on the theme of the Art.
Meals and afternoon free.
7.00 pm, representation of La Scala di Seta de Rossini at the Teatro La Fenice.
Saturday September 21st 2019
Visit of Venice & Madama Butterfly
Meals and Morning free.
Afternoon, your guide will offer you a tour of the unusual Venice...
7.00 pm, representation of Madam Butterfly at the Teatro La Fenice.
Sunday September 22nd 2019
Private transfer from your hotel to the airport according to flight time.
Hotels to choose:
Hotel Saturnia & International Venezia 4*
Hotel Saturnia & International is a four-star superior hotel that enjoys a strategic position, nestled in Venice heart nearby St. Mark’s Square and La Fenice Theatre. It evokes a truly charming atmosphere being partly a 14th century palace, thanks to its unique Venetian style.
Star Splendid Hotel 4*
After a day exploring the wonders of the city of the Doges, the Splendid Venice is the ideal refuge: cozy, comfortable and, above all, full of hospitality to the Italian, warm and always impeccable.
The price of the stay includes:
- 1 opera at the La Fenice, La Scala di Seta de Rossini in Cat 1
- 1 opera at the La Fenice, Madama Butterfly in Cat +
- Transfer from the airport / hotel (round trip)
- 3 nights in a double or single room with breakfast in the hotel of your choice
- 2 excursions with a local guide
- The entries in the sites on the program of the visi
The price does not include:
- The meals mentioned "free"
- The drinks
- Luggage carrying
- Personal expenses
- Insurance assistance, repatriation, cancellation and interruption of stay
- City tax
Choose from the list below:
- Trip to Naples: A Midsummer Night's Dream (from October 18th to 21st 2019) See the product
- Trip to Milan: Giulio Cesare & Onegin (from October 24th to 27th 2019) See the product
- Trip to Aix-en-Provence: Tosca and Mozart's Requiem at Théâtre de L'Archevéché (from July 16th to 19th 2019) See the product