For every booking, you will receive various emails :
- If you have just created your account, an Email including the account creation confirmation and your ID reminder,
- An Email confirming we have received your payment and your booking request, informing you that the booking shall be confirmed within 3 working days.
- An Email with your booking confirmation within 3 working days. This email will include your voucher or Etickets.
- An Email if your requested tickets are not anymore available. This can occur, though seldom, in the case of a high ticket demand, or if you have booked the ticket in too short of a time period prior to the event. In these cases, your credit card will not be charged.
If you have not received any email, please check your Spam box. If you have still not received any document, please contact our booking department tel : +33(1)53 59 39 29 – EMAIL RESERVATION
If you book up to 3 tickets, your seats will automatically be together. If seats next to each other are not anymore available when you are requesting your tickets, music-opera.com will offer you the best single tickets available and if they don't suit you, you will be able to cancel your booking.
If you request more than 3 tickets, seats confirmed will be grouped by pairs.
You can choose the seat category when you are booking. The 1st or Plus/Premium categories correspond to the best tickets of the theater.
You can precise your seating wishes in your cart.
The exact seating will be confirmed when you will receive our booking confirmation.
Your booking will be confirmed by email within 3 working days. If you don't recieve this email, please check your spam box or contact us.
Ticket non-availabilities may occur, though seldom, in the case of a high ticket demand, or if you have booked the ticket in too short of a time period prior to the event. In these cases, you will be informed within two working days and your credit card will not be charged.
Tickets reserved to disabled persons are available in many venues. These tickets are not available for booking online, please make your requests by email or by phone to +(33) 01 53 59 39 29.
The delivery process depends on each venue. It is precised when you are booking a performance and it will be confirmed in your booking confirmation.
Tickets may be:
- Taken at the box office with Music Opera Voucher that will be sent with your confirmation and that you have to print or show on your mobile phone.
- Sent by post to the address precised in your booking,
- Etickets may be sent by email with our confirmation. In that case your E-Tickets have to be printed in A4 format and presented to the theater entrance to have directly access to the performance.
Rates include the ticket face value, the venue administrative expenses, Music-Opera.com booking and administrative fees and VAT.
Music-Opera.com data base includes more than 50.000 performances and offers a quite complete information, but it's not comprehensive. So please do not hesitate to contact our Booking Department oru artistic Dept. to request a specific performance such as musicals in the UK, US, France ...
You have to click on "I have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions" to finalize your payment.
A question on your order or any booking request, don't hesitate to contact us by phone : +33 (0)1 53 59 39 29 or by fax +33 (0)1 47 05 74 61
or by email : BOOKING DEPARTMENT