Highlights of the stay
- Performance of La Boheme
- Performance of Die Fledermaus
- A new year's concert
- A private theme visit
- Your 24-hour personal assistant
As all classical music and opera lovers know, Berlin is one of the world's great capitals. There are plenty of opportunities to visit Germany all year round, but winter is undoubtedly one of the best seasons to enjoy the ever-present cultural life and the enviable quality of life. And New Year's Eve celebrations in Berlin are the perfect occasion for unforgettable events.
To make your stay even more enjoyable, you can choose between a guided tour of Berlin on the theme of art galleries in the Schoëneberg district or the Museum Island. The second tour will take you on a different theme, such as the Third Reich, architecture or the unusual Berlin.
- Thursday, December 30th 2021: Arrival in Berlin and your evening "La Boheme"
- Friday, December 31st 2021: Visit of Berlin and your evening "Die Fledermaus"
- Saturday, January 1st 2022: Visit and New Year's concert
Arrival in Berlin & your evening La Bohème
- On arrival, transfer to the hotel with private driver.
- Your tour guide will suggest a visit to transport you on other themes such as the 3rd Reich or Architecture, or in the Unusual Berlin
- , performance of La Boheme in cat 1 at Staatsoper Unter den Linden.
Visit of Berlin & your evening "Die Fledermaus"
- In the morning, your tour guide will suggest a visit to transport you on other themes such as art galleries in the district of Schoëneberg or Museum Island .
- , representation of Die Fledermaus in cat 1 at Deutsche Oper
Visit of Berlin and your new years's concert
- In the morning, your guide will suggest a visit on one of the themes of your choice
- 4:00pm, performance of Die Fledermaus in cat 1 at Deutsche Oper
- Private transfer from your hotel to the airport according to the flight time
Staatsoper Unter den Linden
Katerina von Bennigsen
To make your stay as pleasant as possible, we suggest you a guided tour of Berlin on different themes:
At the end of the day, you will be able to choose the theme of your visit.
- Berlin, 3rd Reich
- Unusual Berlin
- The art galleries in the Schoëneberg district
Berlin, 3rd Reich
- Today, many architectural monuments of the dark dictatorship Berlin can be found. This tour will follow the traces and tell you many stories: in the heart of old Berlin right next to the castle square stands the new building of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and hides the gigantic Colossus of the former Reich Bank. After the war, the central committee of the SED (socialist single party) resided here. Beyond the Gendarmenmarkt is the former headquarters of the propaganda ministry of Josef Goebbels for the Third Reich. Of Hitler's opposition, only a few buildings of government agencies remain today along the Wilhelmstraße. Two, however, have survived: Hermann Göbel's former air force ministry and the torture chambers of the Third Reich Security Service (SS and Gestapo) on the grounds of the Topography of Terror (visit). Past the Victory Column is the prison in the Moabite district where you will learn more about the Reichstag fire of 1933 before the tour comes to an end. Duration: 3 hours visit
The architecture of Berlin
- How do you rebuild a destroyed city with such a painful history? This is the question that your guides will answer during this visit around the Potsdamer Platz. This district, symbol of the reconstruction and unification, has seen different visions confront each other, between the desire to recreate a classic city and the desire to invent a future-oriented capital. In the midst of these new architectures, vestiges of the past and places of memory recall the history of Berlin. Duration: 3 hours visit
- The ideal tour to discover alternative and unusual places, but also to understand the recent history of Berlin and the characteristics of the city today. In the company of your guide, you will walk along the former No Man's Land created by the Berlin Wall, and meet a beach bar, alternative living projects, an art center, etc. Duration: 3 hours visit
Art galleries in the Schoëneberg district
- Contemporary art lovers, follow your guide through the secret and well-known Schöneberg district. Your English-speaking guide will show you some of the most interesting art galleries of the capital, hidden in the courtyards of buildings. Around the streets, you will meet architectural curiosities and a concept store. A coffee break is planned during this visit.
Durée : 3 heures visit
Titanic Gendarmenmarkt Berlin 5*
Located in Französische Straße, in the beautiful Gendarmenmarkt district with its monumental 18th century architecture, a hotel inspired by a mixture of classic elements and modern, playful decor. 208 calm and elegant rooms and suites and a refined spa and spa of 1,000 m² including an ultra-modern gym and a Turkish hammam. On the culinary side, the hotel offers the Schinkel Bar, a classic cocktail bar with regular concerts and the lively Beef Grill Club restaurant
Double Room (shared hotel room occupancy)1.750 € / pers.
Single room (single hotel room occupancy)2.700 € / pers.
The Regent Berlin - 5*
The classic style hotel located on the Gendarmenmarkt square, an ideal location for travellers interested in history, architecture and museums.
The Régent offers 195 rooms surrounded by history, in an eclectic mix of warm colours that create an atmosphere of calm and comfort. Not to forget the Charlotte & Fritz 19th century lounge style restaurant, a Spa and a bar.
Double Room (shared hotel room occupancy)1.990 € / pers.
Single room (single hotel room occupancy)3.400 € / pers.
monbijou Hotel 3*
Just 300 metres from Berlin's lively Hackescher Markt, the monbijou hotel offers elegant rooms with free Wi-Fi. This boutique hotel offers a fitness centre and bicycle rental service. Museum Island is just 400 metres away. Decorated in an old British style, the rooms have wooden floors and large windows. Monbijou Hotel has a restaurant-bistro and you can enjoy drinks at the bar. You can also relax with a book in the Monbijou's library area.
Double Room (shared hotel room occupancy)1.500 € / pers.
Single room (single hotel room occupancy)2.400 € / pers.
The price includes
- Show seats
- Entries in the sites
The price does not include
- Drinks and Meals
You wish to advance your stay in Lucerne, we suggest you optionally on August 20, 21 the Brandenburg Concertos of Bach by the Berliner Barock Solisten
In the event of confinement or deterioration of sanitary conditions, cancellation of the stay by Music & Opera before departure will result in a refund. see the Special Conditions of Sale
All our partners have implemented a strict, progressive and efficient sanitary protocol: Wearing a mask is compulsory when you travel. Hydro-alcoholic gel is made available to you. Respect for the one-metre distance. Regulatory distances between tables in all public areas. Installation of protective glass screens at the reception and counters. A thorough cleaning by disinfection is carried out regularly every day. QR code consultation of menus for all services
For each country, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (http://www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/fr/conseils-aux-voyageurs) publishes travel advice sheets on its website. You will find the latest recommendations on safety, formalities and health. We strongly recommend that you consult these sources of information regularly, right up until the day before your departure.