Highlights of the stay
- Two Operas at Teatro Alla Scala
- A private theme visit
- Your 24 hour personal assistant
For all lyrical art amateur, assisting once to a performance at Teatro alla Scala of Milan is a dream, a mandatory step. With this stay, M&O offers you an exclusive immersion with performances which will be heard for a long time.
- Friday, November 12th 2021 : Arrival in Milan
- Saturday, November 13th 2021 : Visit of Milan and your evening with "The Calisto"
- Sunday, November 14th 2021 : Free day and your evening with "Elixir of Love"
Arrival in Milan
- At your arrival, private transfer with your driver to your hotel
- Free day to stroll through Milan
Visit and evening with "The Calisto" at Teatro Alla Scala
- On the morning, your guide will propose you a visit on one of the themes of your choice : the canals of Navigli in the center of the city or the Brera's neighborhood and its famous art gallery or Milan , contemporary city with its new skyline.
- 8PM,performance of The Calisto at Teatro alla Scala Cat 1.
- Free day to stroll through the city
- 2:30 PM performance of Elixir of love at Teatro alla Scala Cat 1.
- Private transfer from your hotel to the airport according to the flight time
Teatro alla Scala
Luigi De Donato
To brighten up your stay, a private tour will make you discover the city of Milan. The choice is yours between :
- Navigli's canals in the center of the city
- Brera's neighborhood and its famous art gallery
- Milan and its contemporary city with its new skyline
- The Cathedral
- Visit of Sforza's castle
Navigli's canals in the center of the city
- A pleasant walk in one of the most living neighborhood, an opportunity to know the city and its different places (restaurants, pubs) where you could come back at night. The Lombard's avenues with theirs typical pubs, the park of basilicas via Torino, the wonderful palace of the University's architecture of the renaissance. Duration : 3 hours by feet. Departure from the hotel
Brera's neighborhood and its art gallery
- Arts amateurs cannot miss this visit. Departure from Piazza Scala, we will drive you to the art gallery of Brera, where you could admire ancien and modern art of Milan.Then continuation towards botanical garden. Duration : 3 hours by feet – Departure from your hotel
The contemporary city and its new skyline
- Contemporary architecture amateurs cannot miss this visit. Departure from Piazza Scala, we will drive you to Brera's neighborhood, where you could see twins church which represents the beginning of the Renaissance with Sforza family and a walk between the new skyline. Duration : 3 hours by feet - Departure from your hotel.
- Complete visit of the cathedral with the panoramic terraces and the archaeological part and complete visit of the musical museum of La Scala with the Gallery walk
Duration : 3 hours by feet
Visit of Sforza's castle
- Walk through the most beautiful courtyards where Duke Ludovico exchanged with Leonardo da Vinci of all possible projects of the city. Visit the musical museum and the sculpture of Michelangelo. Leonardo's fresco of 1498 (currently closed). Continuation according to your desires, visit of places like the Da VINCI code or the artists' neighborhood.
Duration : 3 hours by feet - closed on Monday
Hotel Gran duca di York - 3*
Hotel Gran Duca di york is an ancient palace with frescoes from the 18th century in the lobby. The decoration of the 33 rooms is neat and colourful, but still traditional. The hotel is located at a 8 minutes' walk from the La Scala Theater and only 6 minutes from the Dome of Milan.
Double Room (shared hotel room occupancy)1.300 € / pers.
Single room (single hotel room occupancy)1.690 € / pers.
Hotel Spadari Al Duomo - 4*
Ideal position in the center of Milan. Just steps from the Dome and the fashion and shopping streets. A few minutes from La Scala theater.
The Hotel Spadari al Duomo was created by architect and engineer Urbano Pierini. A small luxury hotel housed in an old converted house, the hotel is dedicated to design and contemporary art, original works by Giò Pomodoro. The 40 rooms also feature original artwork from 34 modern artists. There is a bar serving light meals available all day and a breakfast room.
Double Room (shared hotel room occupancy)1.400 € / pers.
Single room (single hotel room occupancy)1.900 € / pers.
Grand hôtel et de Milan– 5*
Located in the heart of the city, a few steps from the Scala Theater, the Fashion Quadrangle and the Dome. A hotel that has kept all the charm of an ancient Milan "house". Housed in a historic building from the 1860s, this renowned luxury hotel is a 4-minute walk from La Scala Opera House.
The rooms, combining contemporary and period styles.
The hotel has a gourmet restaurant, an upscale Milan brasserie and a chic American-style bar. A gym and a luxurious lounge with a fireplace are also available.
Double Room (shared hotel room occupancy)1.850 € / pers.
Single room (single hotel room occupancy)2.590 € / pers.
The price includes
- Show seats
- Entries in the sites
- Personal Travel Assistant
The price does not include
- Drinks and Meals
You wish to advance your stay in Lucerne, we suggest you optionally on August 20, 21 the Brandenburg Concertos of Bach by the Berliner Barock Solisten
In the event of confinement or deterioration of sanitary conditions, cancellation of the stay by Music & Opera before departure will result in a refund. see the Special Conditions of Sale
All our partners have implemented a strict, progressive and efficient sanitary protocol: Wearing a mask is compulsory when you travel. Hydro-alcoholic gel is made available to you. Respect for the one-metre distance. Regulatory distances between tables in all public areas. Installation of protective glass screens at the reception and counters. A thorough cleaning by disinfection is carried out regularly every day. QR code consultation of menus for all services
For each country, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (http://www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/fr/conseils-aux-voyageurs) publishes travel advice sheets on its website. You will find the latest recommendations on safety, formalities and health. We strongly recommend that you consult these sources of information regularly, right up until the day before your departure.