Highlights of the stay
- Opera and a concert at Teatro del Maggio Musicale Fiorentino
- A private theme visit
- Your 24 hour personal assistant
Florence and music is a great story. Opera was born there and the city hasn't stopped carrying classical music at the highest level. Florence is also a city of culture incredibly rich. Museums, beautiful structures and its squares more beautiful than the others. And it's no coincidence if the famous Stendhal syndrom is also known as Florence syndrome.
- Friday, December 10th, 2021 : Arrival in Florence
- Saturday, December 11th, 2021 : Private visit and your evening "Gergiev"
- Sunday, December 12th, 2021 : Your evening "Madama Butterfly"
Arrival in Florence.
- At your arrival, private transfer with your driver to your hotel
- Free day to stroll through Florence
Visit of Florence and your evening with "Gergiev"
- On the morning, your guide will propose you a visit on one of the themes of your choice.
- 8 PM, performance of Gergiev at Teatro del Maggio Musicale Fiorentino, Cat 1.
Your evening "Madama Butterfly"
- 8 PM, performance of "Madama Butterfly" at Teatro del Maggio Musicale Fiorentino, Cat 1.
- Option : we can suggest you an additional visit.
- Private transfer from your hotel to the airport according to the flight time
Teatro del Maggio Musicale Fiorentino
ChoreThe Mariinsky Orchestra
To brighten up your stay, a private tour will make you discover the city of Florence. The choice is yours between :
- Historical gardens of Florence
- Florence, art and music
- Unusual Florence
- Pitti's palace and the appearance of Opera
Historical gardens of Florence or Florence : art and music
- Art, philosophy and music were Medicis's and Florentine's favorite subjects. during the Renaissance. We will discover Boboli's garden, an italian garden style wanted by Eleonore from Toledo, wife of Come 1st of Medicis, and the Bardini's garden until MichelAngelo's esplanade to enjoy the beautiful view while talking of Medicis, surrounded by the beautiful green hills of Tuscany's countryside.Duration : 3 hours by feet - (closed on Monday)
- Let's discover la Galleria dell'Academia, known for David and the slaves of MichelAngelo, the surprising sculptures that the florentine genius never finished. The museum contains a collection of unique ancient music instruments in the world (the Violin "Medicis" for instance is exposed there) and shows us the importance of music in the Medicis and inhabitants of Lorraine's court. After the visit, a walk in the historical center of Florence. Duration : 3 hours by feet. (Galleria dell'Academia closed on Monday)
Unusual Florence or Pitti's palace and the appearance of Opera
- Unusual Florence: In the heart of Florence's soul, the historical center with its places and its iconic palaces and Oltrarno, old neighborhood of workers and craftsperson caracterized by hidden alleys, its beautiful workshops and its little cafes loved by young artists.
- Pitti's palace and the appearance of the Opera : huge royal residence, strict exterior style which hide an unusual richness for a city like Florence of the Renaissance. In the White Room of the palace, in 1600, was performed "L'Euridice" of Rinuccini (music by Jacopo Peri) the creator of Opera, for the wedding (by proxy)of Marie of Medicis and the king Henri IV. The Palatine's Gallery also shows us that theatre had also influenced painting of the XVI and XVII centuries. Duration : 2 hours by feet. (Pitti's palace closed on Monday).
Double Room (shared hotel room occupancy)1.150 € / pers.
Single room (single hotel room occupancy)1.050 € / pers.
Double Room (shared hotel room occupancy)850 € / pers.
Single room (single hotel room occupancy)1.200 € / pers.
The price includes
- Show seats
- Entries in the sites
The price does not include
You wish to advance your stay in Lucerne, we suggest you optionally on August 20, 21 the Brandenburg Concertos of Bach by the Berliner Barock Solisten
In the event of confinement or deterioration of sanitary conditions, cancellation of the stay by Music & Opera before departure will result in a refund. see the Special Conditions of Sale
All our partners have implemented a strict, progressive and efficient sanitary protocol: Wearing a mask is compulsory when you travel. Hydro-alcoholic gel is made available to you. Respect for the one-metre distance. Regulatory distances between tables in all public areas. Installation of protective glass screens at the reception and counters. A thorough cleaning by disinfection is carried out regularly every day. QR code consultation of menus for all services
For each country, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (http://www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/fr/conseils-aux-voyageurs) publishes travel advice sheets on its website. You will find the latest recommendations on safety, formalities and health. We strongly recommend that you consult these sources of information regularly, right up until the day before your departure.